The LiquidFiles Mac app is an interface to the LiquidFiles Filelink feature (more features are likely to be added in future releases, but unfortunately there's no official support for plugins in Outlook for Mac, or the standard Mac Mail.app).
What the LiquidFiles Mac app will enable you to do is to drag files to the LiquidFiles icon in the menu bar. These files will then be uploaded and you can get access to the FileLinks directly from the menubar so you can easily copy/paste into Mail.app, Outlook, any instant messaging app you're using or anything like that. Much more convenient than having to use the web interface while you're working.
The Beta 3 release also adds the functionality of sending messages through the Mac application with addressbook integration.
The LiquidFiles Mac client requires that FileLinks are enabled in Admin → Groups for the users that you want to use the Mac client with. In future releases we'll make sure that you get an error message if this isn't enabled, and at the moment it will just appear not to work properly.
Version 1.5.0 (2021-08-04)
- Added ability to see Inbox and Sent messages.
- Apple Silicon support.
Version 1.4.2 (2020-12-15)
- Update according latest API changes.
Version 1.4.1 (2020-08-04)
- Fixed crash when contact all "name" fields are empty.
Version 1.4 (2020-07-14)
- Migrated to new crash reporting and analytics system powered by Microsoft.
Version 1.3 (2019-06-17)
- Added File Requests
- Added Upload Folder option
Version 1.2 (2018-04-23)
- Support for LiquidFiles v3.2 (which is also required).
- Added ability to select Contacts Groups in recipients while composing message
- Lots of other smaller improvements.
Version 1.1 (2017-11-21)
- New File Link List.
- New Message Window design.
- Automatic Updates for Future Releases.
- Lots of other improvements.
Version 1.0 (2017-10-16)
- Requires Mac OS X El Capitan (10.11), Sierra (10.12) or High Sierra (10.13).
- Rewritten to use the JSON API from LiquidFiles v3.0.
- Improved authentication.
- Various bug fixes and improvements.
- Bug fixes
- Added Send Message functionality
- Bug fixes
- Complete rewrite with the same functionality
- Initial Release