v1.4.13 (Released 2011-01-08)
- Fixed an error when creating users with an empty local domains list.
- Fixed an error with auto-logging in receive users.
- Fixed a typo in the settings page for remote and receive users.
- Redirect the old /send path to /message
v1.4.12 (Released 2010-12-17)
- Added “accepted filetypes” in the initial “account” API xml response.
v1.4.11 (Released 2010-12-16)
- Fixed the dropbox api.
- Fixed the 'ft support' command to use the fixed dropbox api.
v1.4.10 (Released 2010-11-30)
- Added spanish localization.
- Allow remote users to send to either domains in the local domain, or locally defined users.
TODO: also search configured LDAP directories for local users.
v1.4.9 (Released 2010-11-13)
- Better validation of the ft add admin command (was a bit too restricted).
- Fixed certificate generation (adds an erroneous -sha1 to the name).
v1.4.8 (Released 2010-11-11)
- Make sure that the request location is honoured when logged in using the remember me cookie.
- Added display of disk utilization in the Dashboard.
- Fixed the host information in the xml response for the API (and the Outlook plugin).
v1.4.7 (Released 2010-11-09)
- Updated the 'god' system watchdog that caused a ruby zombie process.
- Automatically redirect already logged in users.
v1.4.6 (Released 2010-11-05)
- Added Dropbox API key for automatic dropbox transfers.
- Added a function to enable remote support, if required.
- Added a function to send support information, if required.
- Fixed a license validation issue, when upgrading the license.
- Fixed a ldap issue for Outlook users.
- Use the builtin email system user as the envelope sender address if the user is not local.
v1.4.4 (Released 2010-10-28)
- Fixed an issue with logins using non-standard ports.
- Fixed an issue where users in LDAP would still get a local user account created.
v1.4.3 (Released 2010-10-27)
- Fixed an issue where users in a configured local domain could not register using the
register link on the front page.
- Better message title display when deleting messages.
- Security: Switched to use SHA1 as the hash method when creating certificates.
- Enable NTP as a default on new installations.
v1.4.2 (Released 2010-10-23)
- Better console configuration for initial install
- Re-enabled the shutdown/reboot menu
- Re-enabled the hostname menu
v1.4.1 (Released 2010-10-21)
- Fixed an issue which prevented downloads in Internet Explorer.
v1.4.0 (Released 2010-10-21)
- Operating system updated to OpenBSD 4.7 â should improve general stability and performance.
- New admin interface pages.
- Updated LDAP authentication (again).
- User Dropboxes.
- New ft cli utility that can add admins, do general setups and perform updates.
- Lots of small general cleanup and stability fixes.
- Don't set size limits as a default when creating users. Users without a pre-defined size
limit will inherit the default value. This will make it easier to change the default size for
- Built-in Support for non-standard ports (i.e. making the Filetransfer appliance listen
on port 8080).
- Built-in Syslog browser