Release Notes Version 1.3.x
v1.3.17 (Released 2010-10-12)
- Fixed a problem with the LDAP test.
v1.3.16 (Released 2010-08-11)
- Fixed a memory leak.
- Updated VMware suspend/resume scripts.
v1.3.15 (Released 2010-05-22)
- Allow multiple files to be selected at once when uploading (in supported browsers - Safari, Chrome, Firefox 3.6+).
v1.3.14 (Released 2010-05-10)
- Update: Added curl.
- Fix: Redirect logged in users from the home page to the message page.
v1.3.13 (Released 2010-04-24)
- Fix: When using a non-standard port, sometimes the browser was redirected back to the standard port.
- Fix: Tempfiles are deleted after 7 days.
v1.3.12 (Released 2010-04-20)
- Fix: File permission problems on the files and temp area.
v1.3.11 (Released 2010-04-19)
- Update: LDAP authentication doesn't automatically downcase email addresses before authentication.
- Fix: In the Dropbox admin interface, show email address if no username is present in the recipients field.
v1.3.10 (Released 2010-04-15)
- Fix: Reload the web server on updates.
- Fix: Dropbox recipients show up correctly in the message log.
v1.3.9 (Released 2010-04-11)
- Update: When a new user registers - validate the user against LDAP, if configured. If the user doesn't exist, treat the user as a non-ldap user.
- Update: Updated the html emails for better compatibility with web email.
- Update: User account settings with the ability for a user to set language and change their own password.
v1.3.8 (Released 2010-04-09)
- Update: When sending messages - validate local users against LDAP, if configured. If the user doesn't exist, treat the user as a non-ldap user.
v1.3.7 (Released 2010-04-07)
- Update: The From address from the dropbox email is now included in the From field of the email.
- Fix: Ensure correct file permissions are set when updating from 1.2.x and earlier releases.
- Fix: The account create headline in the account create email wasn't set properly.
v1.3.6 (Released 2010-04-06)
- New Feature: Pro Only - Dropbox functionality. The ability to create a page where anyone without pre-registration can send files to a pre-defined local user.
v1.3.5 (Released 2010-03-30)
- Update: HTML versions of all emails.
- Fix: Ensure redirect to SSL is honored.
- Update: Preserve 512Mb for the system when limiting max uploads.
- Update: Increased logging for LDAP connections.
- Fix: Custom css of the title on the login page wasn't applied.
v1.3.4 (Released 2010-03-27)
- Update: Improved checking for license server.
- Fix: Don't throw an error when an LDAP server isn't available.
- Update: HTML version of the user activation email.
- Update: List a reason if the max file size has been decreased from max.
- Fix: The VMWare version of 1.3.3 could not be updated, or connect to the license server
v1.3.3 (Released 2010-03-21)
- Update: Limit uploads based on browser capability and available disk space.
- Fix: It wasn't possible to enable console in the 1.3-1.3.2 releases.
- Fix: Ensure proper file and folder permissions on uploaded files.
v1.3.2 (Released 2010-03-18)
- Fix: Multiple attachments for external users.
v1.3.1 (Released 2010-03-17)
- Fix: LDAP authentication for non AD LDAP would fail since the v1.3 update.
- Fix: Custom headers didn't display on the home page.
v1.3 (Released 2010-03-16)
- New Feature: Pro Only - 32Gb max file size. The Standard license is still limited to 2Gb.
- New Feature: AD Group authorization. Limit logins to the Filetransfer appliance to certain AD groups.
- Update: Send page cleanup
- Update: Updated Branding.
- Update: Demo license branding update - the demo will allow branding to be displayed to sysadmins only.
- New Feature: Support for either accepted filetypes or blocked filetypes. Accepted filetypes is handy of you only want to allow certain filetypes.
- Update: Removed the flash upload component and replaced Apache with Nginx.
- Update: Internet Explorer 6 and earlier support has ended. If you need support for IE6, please use version 1.2.x.
- Update: Remote Authentication is now LDAP only.