Release Notes Version 1.2.x
v1.2.20 (Released 2010-03-14)
- Fix: LDAP authentication for non AD LDAP would fail since the v1.2.11 update.
v1.2.19 (Released 2010-02-22)
- Fix: Corrected license count for demo licenses (it would allow 4, not 5 users).
v1.2.18 (Released 2010-02-12)
- Fix: Compatibility fixes for external SSL offloaders.
v1.2.17 (Released 2010-02-10)
- Update: Latest stable swfupload plugin.
v1.2.16 (Released 2010-02-09)
- Fix: Better https redirection for integration with external web proxies.
- Fix: domain1.com,domain2.com (without space) wasn't recognized as two domains in the local domain settings.
v1.2.15 (Released 2010-01-27)
- Fix: The messages page wasn't localizable.
v1.2.14 (Released 2010-01-15)
- Fix: With the DEMO license, when 5 local users has been created it would only be possible to send to other local users. This releases fixes that.
v1.2.13 (Released 2009-12-11)
- Enhancement: Added French Localization.
- Security: An authenticated user using a carefully crafted URL could potentially change some settings.
- Fix: In v1.2.11 automatically created users would be created as local users.
v1.2.11 (Released 2009-12-01)
- Security: An admin (not a sysadmin) can no longer create or delete a sysadmin user.
- Fix: When using LDAP (advanced), disabled users in Active Directory are skipped in the search for the authenticating user.
v1.2.10 (Released 2009-11-19)
v1.2.9 (Released 2009-11-14)
- Security: Using a carefully crafted URL, a logged in user could read messages of other users, but not download files. This affected versions 1.2 to 1.2.8.
- Fix: A message deleted from the “Active Transfers” tab, would still show up under the “Messages” tab, even though the files would not be available.
- Update: There's more default settings being provided in the initial API response, like if require authentication defaults to true or false.
v1.2.8 (Released 2009-11-03)
- Fix: Configurations could sometimes not be saved on v1.2.7
- Fix: Fixed API
v1.2.7 (Released 2009-10-17)
- Fix: Set expiry date correctly when not allowing users to change expiry date.
v1.2.6 (Released 2009-10-17)
- Update: Added html version of “files available” email
- Update: Set certificate default key length to 2048 bits
v1.2.5 (Released 2009-10-08)
- Fix: Disk space wasn't reported properly
- Fix: Sometimes updates from v1.2.3 to v1.2.4 would fail with a database error
v1.2.4 (Released 2009-10-03)
- Update: The type-ahead find has been updated to allow pasting of addresses better.
- Fix: The interface didn't display properly in IE6.
- Update: Cleaned up the Getting Started interface.
- Fix: The user registration registers users as local users.
- Update: Removed the drop down for send options.
- Update: Set send copy to myself default in configuration.
- Update: Configuration to allow users to change require authentication.
v1.2.3 (Released 2009-09-20)
- Fix: The interface getting started page didn't display properly in IE.
- Fix: Setting interface configuration didn't work unless media type was set.
- Fix: Cumulative updates from versions before v1.2 didn't work properly (i.e. update to v1.2.2 would only work from v1.2 or v1.2.1, this has been fixed and it's possible to update from 1.1.x directly to 1.2.3).
v1.2.2 (Released 2009-09-14)
- Fix: The download log would only record the first download.
v1.2.1 (Released 2009-09-10)
- Update: Reset settings after 1 day.
- Fix: “Send a copy to myself” was always set.
v1.2 (Released 2009-09-07)
- New Feature: An API that enables sending files automatically.
- New Feature: An Outlook plugin
- New Feature: Option to require authentication of files for download, another much requested feature
- New Feature: Added a tab for users to see which sent files are available to them.
- New Feature: Added a system status bar for system administrators displaying current CPU, Memory, Swap and Disk load.
- New Feature: Increased the number of running application servers and switched from SQLite to MySQL for database storage. This should tenfold the amount of concurrent connections each Filetransfer Appliance can handle. The memory consumption has increased as a result of this and it's recommended to run the Filetransfer Appliance with 512Mb of RAM.
- Update: Send page cleanup
- Update: System configuration cleanup. When configuring NTP and DNS servers, the system will automatically check if each server responds.