Release Notes Version 2.0.x
Version 2.0.11 (released 2012-11-02)
- Added support for multiple network interfaces.
- Fixed a problem with Duo logins when viewing a new message.
- Updated console setup tool.
Version 2.0.10 (released 2012-10-30)
- Fixed a problem sending from a dropbox when logged in.
- Better description of DNS errors.
- Only update the base system when updating LiquidFiles.
Version 2.0.9 (released 2012-10-24)
- Fixed a migration from when migration to the target system.
- Updated some Internet Explorer visuals.
Version 2.0.8 (released 2012-10-23)
- Updated the `lf migrate` script to enable migration from the system as well as to the system.
- Updated the API for API v3.
- Updated client validation for the admin pages.
- Renamed the Authentication Menu → LDAP.
- Cleaned up the Admin → User view.
- Fixed a problem where admin's couldn't view extended download information.
- Fixed Google Maps display issues.
- Updated validation to only validate forms when clicking submit.
Version 2.0.7 (released 2012-10-19)
- Fixed smtp relay problems when TLS is enabled.
- Updated the file selector button for Internet Explorer.
- Added header to hint to IE to use standards mode.
- Better detection of file expiration format.
- Fixed a couple licensing issues.
Version 2.0.6 (released 2012-10-11)
- Fixed a problem sending dropbox files from IE.
- Better reporting for license errors.
- Fixed custom password validation.
Version 2.0.5 (released 2012-10-09)
- Geo-Location and map display of where files have been downloaded from.
- Capture user agent and display device type information of what was used when downloading files.
- Reverted back to non-plugin upload mechanism for non-html5 compliant (Internet Explorer) uploads. Will now use same upload mechanism as in v1.8 and earlier.
- Clearer instructions during setup and migration.
- Fixed an incorrect path for the display of the custom favicon.
- Localisation fixes on the home page, session timeout and a few other places.
- Updated view for the message list.
- Shutdown now works from the gui.
- LDAP users not belonging to any authorized groups will be treated as external users and having to validate their email.
- Better detection and logging of disconnected uploads.
- Default deletion of expired messages is now 1 year.
- Removed IPv6 (:ffff:) mapping from the logs.
- Updated boot menu application.
Version 2.0.4 (released 2012-10-03)
- Better utf8 migration during the migration script.
- Removed the front page title.
- Updated license test and validations (case insensitive checks).
- Better boot menu information.
Version 2.0.3 (released 2012-10-01)
- Fixed the page title to use the correct branding name.
- Wait for key-press in the console after enable support access.
- Ensure correct disk partioning when installing using the ISO with disks above 50Gb.
- When installing in VMware, automatically install the VMware Tools.
Version 2.0.2 (released 2012-09-27)
- Changed all support links to support.liquidfiles.com.
- Fixed the license check on the Admin → Status page.
Version 2.0.1 (released 2012-09-26)
- FIx to enable saving API configuration.
Version 2.0.0 (released 2012-09-24)
- Renamed LiquidFiles.
- New operating system platform: CentOS.
- HTML5/plugin based upload mechanism, support for unlimited file size.
- Completely redesigned user interface.
- Zip and download all functionality.
- Backup config from the web gui.
- Much better client side validation of user input.
- Ability to download files directly from the message list view.
- Ability to delete inactive users after a configurable amount of time.
- Ability to delete expired messages from the message list after a configurable amount of time.
- Ability to set maximum future expiration dates for users.
- Ability to configure the base email URL.
- License compatibility between the virtual appliance and EC2 version.
- Updates to all underlying components and libraries.