v1.7.10 (released 2012-04-13)
- Added a system status display, to display CPU, swap, disk and connectivity status and performance.
- Fixed a problem with setting hostname.
- Detect successful password resets as bruteforce attempts, blocking on default password
reset attempts after 5 attempts within 5 minutes.
- Enable selecting multiple files when sending from the dropbox.
- Fixed a problem with timezones not taken into account when expiring messages and in the
email validation email.
- Fixed a problem with setting time servers that could take a very long time on some systems.
v1.7.9 (released 2012-04-02)
- Fixed an authorization problem for some non-existent users on the system but where the
user exist in LDAP.
- Create the user on a new dropbox message to /email@example.com if the user exists
in LDAP and should be allowed to have a dropbox.
- Rescan files for viruses when av-scanning has been turned off and then re-enabled.
- Fixed a problem where (some) senders and message id couldn't be searched for in the message log.
- Check if a user exist in LDAP and don't allow them to register if they do.
- Updated the application log to include message id in the log when sending a message.
- Fixed a problem where the authorization description wasn't added to the application
log when sending a message.
v1.7.8 (released 2012-03-20)
- Message authorization check didn't search LDAP for users.
- Redirect users back to the message authorization page if the token has failed or expired.
v1.7.7 (released 2012-03-07)
- Fixed a subscription problem on the EC2 version not detecting the Pro version.
- Fixed an authorization problem for external users.
v1.7.6 (released 2012-03-02)
- Fixed a couple of layout issues when using custom headers and footers.
- Fixed a problem authorizing local users for files that are authorized for recipients
and local users.
v1.7.5 (released 2012-02-27)
- Fixed a problem will all previous 1.7.x releases causing errors when sending and
downloading files when your date differs from the date in UTC (GMT).
- Optimized migration of filesystem changes for 1.7 with better reporting during the migration.
- More robust error handling for av scanning.
- Fixed a license issue.
- Fixed license display information for unlimited licenses.
v1.7.4 (released 2012-02-21)
- Changed Antivirus scanning methodology. Please see the
Antivirus documentation for a complete description
on how antivirus scanning works in the Filetransfer appliance.
- Updated to latest ClamAV release (0.97.3).
- Updated email templates to enable subject tag in messages for download receipt.
- Better preview of emails sent out.
- Fixed a license issue where all system would be checked for subscriptions (should only be
EC2 systems). This would cause general delays in the interface.
- Fixed password validation for IE and FF browsers.
v1.7.3 (released 2012-02-15)
- Fixed xml create response (caused Outlook errors).
- Added enhanced support access (no need to enable incoming ssh any more).
v1.7.2 (released 2012-02-15)
v1.7.1 (released 2012-02-14)
- Fixed license validation.
v1.7 (released 2012-02-13)
- Strong / Two Factor Authentication – using the Duo Security (http://duosecurity.com) two
factor authentication system. Please see the
two factor authentication user guide
for more info.
- Single Sign On – the ability to automatically login/create users from another page, like
an Intranet page or similar. Please see the
Single Sign-on user guide for more info.
- Configurable Remember Me – you can now disable remember me and also make it remember a
user forever (until they logout), whatever matches your security/convenience requirements
- Updated download authorization settings – added the ability to authorize all local users
and all all users after authentication, allowing much more flexible access to files.
- API keys are now listed in the users account page and on the administrators users page.
- It's possible to reset the API key from the users account edit page and the administrators
- Remote users can no longer download files they've uploaded.
- Added a CC field to the dropbox.
- EC2 and VMware/ISO configuration merge – the same version of the Filetransfer appliance
is now used regardless of platform.
- File structure change to use /var/data/files/user/_userid_/_timestamp_random_string_/_safe_filename
as filename for increased performance and easy of troubleshoot.
- File ownership – all files are now owned by the web application user with uid and gid
900 (making it easier to lock down file permissions when using external NFS servers).
- UTF8 safe – it's now possible to send files using any filename available in the UTF8 character set.
- Increase web application timeout (should help with long running AV scanning)
- License and version update checking now uses https instead of http (please make sure you
enable outgoing https from the appliance).
- Latest bugfixed Ruby on Rails version, updated jQuery and a lof of other internal systems.