v1.5.10 (Released 2011-05-14)
- Better input validation for messages (could sometimes crash on long messages with lots of script tags)
v1.5.9 (Released 2011-05-01)
- Disable certificate checking when sending support info
- Ask for ticked id/email when sending support info
- Search for filename as well in the message log
v1.5.8 (Released 2011-04-06)
- Strip html tags completely to avoid formatting errors from the Outlook plugin.
- Fix for the path when using the custom filescan.
- IE9 will now display the progress bar.
v1.5.7 (Released 2011-02-25)
- Deleting a user didn't automatically delete the users files.
v1.5.6 (Released 2011-02-09)
- Custom stylesheets wasn't applied properly during the demo.
- Log when users login using the remember cookie
- Log when users login using the API
v1.5.5 (Released 2011-02-08)
- LDAP Priority field added, allowing search order of LDAP servers to be specified.
- Fixes for authentication with multiple LDAP servers.
v1.5.4 (Released 2011-01-29)
- Security: Don't allow html tags in subject and only limited tags in messages.
- Client side validation of script tags.
v1.5.3 (Released 2011-01-25)
- Security: Fixed a privilege escalation issue where a specially crafted url could escalate a users privileges.
- Security: Don't allow script tags in subject or messages.
- Security: Fixed a user authorization issue where a local authenticated user with a specially crafted url could read messages from other users (but not download files).
v1.5.2 (Released 2011-01-21)
- Updated localisation of user pages.
v1.5.1 (Released 2011-01-19)
- Fixed a problem with the upload progress bar
- Added login_label for the login label on the home page.
v1.5 (Released 2011-01-15)
- Added a Locale Editor.
- Full IPv6 support.
- Support for static routes.
- Moved the system wide message log to the admin pages.
- Updated application log to include all appliance functions.
- Use “Login” instead of “Email” on the login page.
- Cleaned up the interface.