Release Notes Version 2.1.x
Version 2.1.11 (released 2013-01-19)
- Fixed a problem validating the license when there's a port number in the email URL override.
- Fixed a problem with LDAP serches using an invlid filter.
Version 2.1.10 (released 2013-01-16)
- Allow external users to send to local users and not just admins or when enabled local domains.
- Better validation of trial licenses.
Version 2.1.9 (released 2013-01-11)
- Update to Ruby on Rails v3.2.11 that fixes a few security problems.
Version 2.1.8 (released 2012-12-21)
- Added IE6 warning for dropboxes.
- Longer timeouts when testing connections using the lf migrate script.
- Added checksums to the attachment API.
- Fix for Chrome when editing dropboxes.
- Fix to display the progress bar when uploading files using Safari 5.1 and earlier (using the non html5 method).
- Updated LDAP configuration removing the ldap base requirement validation.
Version 2.1.7 (released 2012-12-12)
- Added the ability to set where alert emails to root@ should be delivered to.
- Better reporting of the often long running migration task when migrating to v2.1+
- Added lf purge_all command line to purge all data from the system.
- Fixed a mysql permission problem and repair database function on reboot.
Version 2.1.6 (released 2012-12-04)
- Renamed the user menu items Messages → Inbox and Message List → Sent Messages.
- Fixed a display issue editing users in Chrome.
- Updated the background processing information.
- Fix a problem where Duo configuration could not be removed.
- Fixed a problem with email delivery.
- Added password validation, validation - it's no longer possible to save an invalid regular expression for the password validation.
Version 2.1.5 (released 2012-11-24)
- Fixed a problem with system dependencies when updating from 2.0.x.
- Fixed a problem with the disk expansion script.
- Suppress warnings from the daily script.
Version 2.1.4 (released 2012-11-22)
- Re-Added the ability to run external file scanners (for custom AV scanners, ...)
- Added additional information for files being uploaded (when AV scanning and reassembly has completed). This also provide notice if the custom file scanner deletes/invalidates a file. This is only available with HTML5 compliant browsers.
- Fixes a problem with 2.1.3 where a required system dependency wasn't installed properly.
- Fixes a database migration problem when migrating from v1.8.
- Fixes a problem retrieving messages using the API (problem exist in v2.1.0 - v2.1.3).
- Disable the submit button when the "done editing" checkbox is selected.
Version 2.1.3 (released 2012-11-21)
- Added SAML Single Sign-On functionality.
- Automatically detect and set locale based on browser preference.
- Automatically detect and set timezone based on browser information.
- Added function to reset a users random dropbox url.
Version 2.1.2 (released 2012-11-20)
- Fixes a problem where download info could sometimes not be selected.
- Better reporting for expired licenses.
- The boot menu app now detects DHCP enabled/disabled properly.
- Added an option to reset network bindings.
Version 2.1.1 (released 2012-11-15)
- Fixes a couple of display issues with 2.1.0.
- Only display select existing messages if the user has existing messages to select.
Version 2.1.0 (released 2012-11-14)
- Added the ability to send attachments again, no need to upload files multiple times.
- Zip files have a 4Gb file limit. Fix to disable Zip downloads if any of the files in the message is larger than 4Gb.
- Fixed a problem where non-standard ports wasn't saved properly.
- Added the ability to specify routes per interface.
- Fix for chunked uploads using the API.
- Fix a problem where Zip'd downloads wasn't logged properly.