Version 3.4.3 (released 2020-03-23)
- Fixed an issue where the Share Files cache caused moved files to not be accessible.
- Fixed an issue where Download Notifications sometimes wouldn't be sent.
- Fixed an issue where Non-default domains wasn't accessible if Use Hostname in URL's was enabled.
- Updated Rails version.
Version 3.4.2 (released 2020-03-10)
- Fixed an issue where Share Files sometimes wasn't accessible.
- Added Access Pass to the Email Template Editor
Version 3.4.1 (released 2020-03-02)
- Fixed an issue where it was possible for users to update other users contacts.
- Use Referrer validation of uploads and only permit session logins from valid Referrer location (potential CSRF issue).
- Fixed an issue with LDAPs authentication where validate certificate and validate hostname was sometimes not used properly.
- Fixed an issue with Filedrop Pre-Fill parameters.
- Fixed an issue where the Use Maps setting wasn't always honoured when disabled.
- Removed beta expiration (should have been removed in v3.4.0).
Version 3.4.0 (released 2020-02-27)
- Version 3.4.0, please see the major change list below to see what's changed since v3.3.x.
Major changes from version 3.3 to version 3.4
- Added Reply function to Secure Messages.
- Reworked external user authentication using a new function: Access Passes.
- Updated Admin/Activity Log and Admin/System Log to be searchable on domain names.
- Added Filedrop Delivery Actionscript
- Added Group Based Message Delivery Actionscript
- Added Message Parameters Actionscript
- Added Terms of Service Application log.
- Added a setting to enable external users to send files to non-local users (requires license).
- Reworked the Application Log (Admin → Activity Log) to display log in JSON format.
- Reworked the underlying log functions to do reverse DNS lookups in the backgroup unless results are cached.
- Reworked System Log and Activity Log to store only the last X number of records, instead of keeping everything for
3 months (System Log) or 1 year (Activity Log).
- Added configuration for number of System and Activity Log records to store.
- Added Brute Force Protection to FTP/SFTP logins.
- Added IP based/Firewall blocking of specified Hosts/IP addresses or Networks.
- Reworked the interface and all Brute Force and Firewall blocking is now visible in Admin → System → Firewall.
- New systems created from v3.4 and onwards will have a simplified disk partitioning layout.
- Automatic disk expansion of root and data disk partitions (automatic root disk expansion requires the simplified
disk partitioning from v3.4).
- Improved Ingress traffic shaping.
- Updated Public Hostname configuration with better hostname redirect URL and hostname matching configuration.
- Use relative redirect URLs in nginx (prevents ip address leakage).
- Added LDAP Configuration to validate the server certificate when using LDAPs.
- Updated Strict Transport Security timeout to 2 years.
- TLSv1.3 and TLS cipher updates.
- X-Frame-Options -> CSP Frame Ancestors.
- Internal code cleanup and reoorganization.
- Updated Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Postgres and various libraries to later versions.