Version 3.0.12 (released 2017-05-03)
- Fixed a problem with enabling support access sometimes wouldn't work.
- Fixed a problem adding links to messages and signatures.
- Fixed a problem generating the support info file.
Version 3.0.11 (released 2017-03-30)
- Update user details (name, email, group) when authenticating via SAML.
- Added .zip extension to the filename when downloading folder from share.
- Updated santizations for names and email addresses.
- Fixed a problem where locale wouldn't be set from browser automatically.
- Fixed a problem where Filedrop sftp uploads sometimes wouldn't be processed.
- Fixed the Freshclam Proxy config.
- Added mailtemplate editor for the link_download_receipt email template.
Version 3.0.10 (released 2017-02-22)
- Added function to re-authorize Let's Encrypt when needed, and send an email to the admin if it can't.
- Ensure static routes files are deleted from the system when they are removed.
- Remove the letsencrypt_account key when switching to traditional certificates.
- Fixed a problem where the table in the HTML editor wouldn't work.
- Fixed a FTPdrop migration issue.
- Update to latest Rails version
Version 3.0.9 (released 2017-02-01)
- Better handling of invalid URLs.
- Fixed a problem with pool files couldn't be downloaded in zip archives.
- Added a better watchdog that will consume a lot less CPU for AV and Search Index checking.
- Updated API to enable private messages in the Outlook plugin even default private message is
Version 3.0.8 (released 2017-01-23)
- Updated API to match the documentation.
- Added limited_extensions to Filedrops.
- Add AV check to ensure unscanned files gets re-scanned if failed.
- Fixed an instance where the global from address wasn't used. Cleaned up the return-path.
- Remove arcfour from sshd ciphers.
- Better 404 rendering.
- Better API error handling of Shares/Folders/Files not found.
- Remove write access for groups and users if the local flag is removed.
- Fixed Search Engine errors to no affect users.
- Updated system libraries.
Version 3.0.7 (released 2016-12-15)
- Fixed a problem with the daily report email when Let's Encrypt is enabled.
- AV Scanning fixes.
- Ensure that API sessions can't be shared with web sessions.
- Fixed a problem where it was possible to click the Send button when uploads
are in progress.
- Fixed a problem where the daily log management would send emails.
- Fixed a problem with the API client info request that didn't show the systems
- Changed the client info API with the setting enable_private_message is now called
- Better detection when uploading invalid filenames.
- When deleting users and groups, display the user email or group name in the popup
for better validation that you're deleting the correct user or group.
- Removed the IE6 warning setting.
- Fixed a problem where the brute force blocking would cross domains.
- Added an interface to view, remove or whitelist blocked ip addresses.
- Ensure that uploaded certificates has correct line breaks (could be en issue
when pasting certificate data from Microsoft Word).
Version 3.0.6 (released 2016-11-14)
- Added `ft restore_v2` command for restoring a V2.6.x backup onto a
LiquidFiles v3.x system.
- Stop the upload if the file extension isn't permitted.
- Much better handling of uploading images in shares — we now create a preview
file for any filetype the ImageMagick supports and display in the popup and show file action.
- Better handling of Content-Types in Shares. If a browser sends the Content-Type as
application/..., we know use the `file` command to see if we can guess better.
- Hitting Enter in the Create Folder popup will submit the action to create the folder.
Version 3.0.5 (released 2016-11-08)
- Fixed a problem enabling Lets Encrypt (CSR error).
- Fixed a problem with the 3.0.4 update.
Version 3.0.4 (released 2016-11-07)
- Use the share name instead of the folder name when downloading a zip of the root folder
in a share.
- Fixed a problem where deleting a group or user wouldn't delete their share access.
- Updated disk detection mechanism to detect xvd* disks (Xen).
Version 3.0.3 (released 2016-11-02)
- Fixed the export csv for visible syslog.
- Fixed a problem where an attached file would show up as undefined.
- Fixed support access ip address restriction.
Version 3.0.2 (released 2016-10-31)
- Fixed disk expansion and add data disk functions.
Version 3.0.1 (released 2016-10-28)
- Updated links liquidfiles.net → liquidfiles.com
- Updated kernel to fix CVE-2016-5195 (Dirty Cow)
- Added `ft nfs_enable` and `ft nfs_disable` commands.
- Ensure 3DES is never selected as a valid Cipher.
- Fixed an issue where a carefully structured filename could potentially
cause a CSFR problem.
Version 3.0.0 (released 2016-10-17)
- Operating system: CentOS 7, 64 bit
- File and Folder sharing
- Let's Encrypt
- Email Domain Aliases
- LDAP attribute changes automatically update users
- Outgoing http/https proxy support
- Updated Admin Pages
- JSON API
- FTPdir - simple FTP server support
- Sftp and scp uses TCP port 22, SSH Admin uses TCP port 222
- New versions of Ruby and Ruby on Rails, Postfix, Proftpd and
most other underlying system functions.
- Moved from MySQL to MariaDB (the free and open branched out version of MySQL).
- Updated background processing method that's more scalable and with less limitations.
- Data storage mount point has moved to /data (used to be /var/data in v1.x and v2.x).
- Data storage structure now treats all domain, including the default domain the same.
- Updated HTML Editor that plays nicer with more browsers.
- Better support for individual features - you can now enable File Requests without
Enabling Sending Messages.